Overhead Garage Storage Specialist
Custom Garage Shelving Systems
Raleigh, Wake Forest, Cary, Creedmoor, Youngsville, Rolesville, Durham, Chapel Hill and Morrisville, NC
Garage clutter can cause needless wear and tear on your vehicles when you have to park them outdoors. In addition, your stored possessions on the garage floor also suffer. We take advantage of available unused overhead space in your garage by providing homeowners with professionally built, custom wooden garage storage shelves.
CALL NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN SOLVE YOUR GARAGE STORAGE NEEDS
We Have Custom Packages To Suit All Of Your Overhead Garage Storage Needs
WHY OUR BIG SHELF FOR YOUR OVERHEAD GARAGE STORAGE NEEDS
- Owner Operator - John Wilkerson
- 40 years experience in Carpentry & Construction
- Builds with quality and reliability
- Hundreds of custom garage storage project successfully completed
- Built with heavy loads in mind
- Every job is custom for your space
I could not be more pleased with the quality of the work that John did for me. The ‘Big Shelf’ that they installed is the perfect solution to our garage storage needs and it looks great too. I highly recommend Our Big Shelf!
Our garage was an absolute disaster. My wife and kids had turned it in to a giant closet. I met John and he worked with us to create and build a Big Shelf that met our particular needs. Now 95% of the stuff that was on the floor is stored on the shelf and we can park a car in the garage for the first time in years. John worked hard to promptly complete the project and we love our Big Shelf.
We purchased a new storage building that came with bare walls and floor. John was able to add floor to ceiling shelving that made our new building much more usable. He made them closer together near the top to store smaller boxes and larger below.
Garage Storage Solutions from Raleigh's Expert John
Why create more garage storage space?
- Stress created by the mess on your garage floor
- Associated long term costs of parking in the driveway
- Wear and tear on car finish
- Debris getting kicked up on the windshield and windows
- Under-body rust
- No unnecessary exposure to elements if parking outside
- No need for storage facility
- Shelving system is affordable